Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 24 - Spring 30 Day Clutter Buster Challenge



We are down to our last week of the Clutter Buster Challenge!  Only seven more things to go and we can look back and be so proud of all that we have accomplished!  You can do it!

This is what went out the door this morning.  It was all picked up by the Diabetes Association.



It felt awesome getting all of that out of the house!

Today I have been working in my office.  This is what I decluttered this morning.



I believe the pads of paper have been breeding in the cupboard like rabbits!  I found yet another cell phone (that makes 4 so far).  There was a large pile of old credit cards and store cards that I shredded along with an old cheque book for an account that I no longer have and some permit forms for town hall.  Town hall can store there own permit forms, thank you very much!

I didn't count but I think I exceeded the 30 items today alone!  My office is on it's way to becoming an organized, peaceful place where I want to do paperwork.  Well, maybe want is too strong of a word.  Just as long as it's not so disorganized that I procrastinate doing the paperwork until there are mountains of it!

Is your desk clear?  Are there some things that can be decluttered from your workspace?  Just don't forget to do it in babysteps.  Especially if it is all overwhelming.  Just one drawer or shelf at a time and pretty soon the whole office is organized.  I'm looking forward to sharing with you my office transformation.  I made sure  I took plenty of "before" photos.

1 comment:

  1. My desk isn't clear, my card table isn't clear, there are still plenty of hot spots in the office/living room/dining room to keep me busy. They are my goals for the last week of the challenge. I should be able to get rid of at least one photocopying paper full of paper to recycle. That will be good.

    I think I am going to have to participate with Dianne's N.S. group's May project so that I don't lose my momentum.

    ReplyDelete