Friday, April 13, 2012

Day's Thirteen and Fourteen - Spring 30 Day Clutter Buster Challenge


Today's blog post is going to be short and sweet.....well, short anyway.  This day has been a veritable Friday the 13th and I just can't seem to get everything done.  I am going to sit down and prioritize what exactly needs to be done so that I don't get overwhelmed.  In making your to-do list for the day separate your top three MIT's (most important tasks) and do them first.  Once they are done anything else you get accomplished is simply icing on the cake, as they say.

Tomorrow my youngest P is in a cooking competition.  He wants to be a chef.  He has already won the first round and is now onto the second round.  This will mean leaving the house very early tomorrow and not returning until late.  No time for a blog post tomorrow so I will show you the two things I delcuttered today.


Today I chose broiler pans and muffin pans.  How many muffin pans does one need?  Especially for someone that rarely bakes muffins or cupcakes!  I kept enough muffin pans to bake one dozen of each size (mini, regular and jumbo) and I let the rest go.  And as for the broiler pans, I haven't used them in years.  I hate to clean them after so I always use parchment paper on a cookie sheet, sometimes with a rack on top.  I can't even remember the last time I used these broiler pans.

Do you have any cookware or bake ware that you can get rid of?

4 comments:

  1. Not a kitchen item but i parted with a book given to me years ago. It was coffee table sized ans i knew that someone else will LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way to go Laura! It makes it a little easier to let something go when you know that the recipient will truly appreciate it.

      Delete